Moxibustion of cervical erosion by Surgitron
Radio waves may be of interest not only for technology, but also for medicine. The device “Surgitron” came to us from the United States; it is one of the leading places in the surgery. For example, in gynecology its use as a treatment for endometriosis, polyps, cervical erosion, as well as other diseases affecting women. With the device “Surgitron”, generating magnetic radiation of high frequency, it became possible to treat these diseases on an outpatient basis, with maximum efficiency and safety for patients. Manipulation by “Surgitron” is carried out with precision, providing the necessary depth of dissection, without affecting healthy tissues.
The treatment of cervical erosion by Surgitron
The most appropriate time for the manipulation is the first phase of 5-10 days of the menstrual cycle. Moxibustion using the device “Surgitron” helps to avoid the consequences of which are very difficult to defend themselves using other methods – cryoablation, chemical cauterization and others. These several obsolete methods often produce complications in the form of cysts of the cervix. They are formed due to the fact that cervical glands, and more specifically, their ducts, has long been closed by the crust of dead tissue and degenerated into closed vesicles filled with fluid.
With cauterization by “Surgitron” you should not be afraid of such consequences, as well as scarring, infection, or bleeding. The method is suitable for the treatment of erosions of any size; the procedure continues from 1 to 10 minutes depending on the amount of operation.
Anesthesia is performed by injection of lidocaine into the cervix. Moxibustion is performed under the supervision of a colposcope; it allows the doctor to see the affected, as well as the healthy areas of tissue. During the procedure, the patient may feel slight dragging pain in the abdomen, which can last a few days, but it is tolerable. After cauterization it is normal to have watery or brownish discharge, their duration is about one week. During 1 month of the healing period a woman should stop the sex life. After 1-1.5 months come visit the gynecologist to make sure that you recovered completely.
Before the cautery
- be examined by a gynecologist;
- pass analysis smears from the vagina and cervix;
- get tested for chlamydia, trichomonas, Gardnerella, Ureaplasma, mycoplasma;
- clinical blood test, sugar blood test, coagulation analysis on RW, HCvAg, HbsAg, HIV;
- undergo colposcopy and pelvic ultrasound.
Benefits cauterization of cervical erosion machine “Surgitron”
- manipulation is performed once;
- It does not leave scars;
- no bleeding;
- It takes a little bit of your time;
- relatively affordable;
- virtually painless;
- It reduces the post-operative recovery;
- method is suitable for nulliparous women
Contraindications to the reatment
- inflammation of the genitals;
- oncological diseases;
- pregnancy (at any stage).
Restrictions after treatment
- sexual activity is prohibited during rehabilitation period, which is determined by the gynecologist;
- One must not take a bath and swim in ponds, baths, saunas;
- A lot of walking is not desirable;
- Lifting weights is prohiited.
Other complications after treatment are unlikely.
In general, burning apparatus “Surgitron” is a good way to get rid of cervical erosion without consequences for the female body. And the only negative aspect is that the method is not suitable for pregnant women.